The Official NBA Thread

As frustrating as capelas offensive game is at times tn showed why he’s still needed in this team. Got completely out rebounded without him by a wide margin

Nate has no offensive scheme man we just went from asking Trae do whatever it takes to win to asking Trae and Murray to do whatever it takes to win.

It was the right decision to fire Pierce but at least he had a real offensive scheme and the team still ran it when Nate first took over. Then Next season Nate wanted to do his thing and it’s handicapped how good this offense can be night to night despite Traes efforts.
No lies here... Painful seeing clock get wasted with nobody moving just for Trae to get forced into a smothered long 2.

"Back 2 Back airballs"
mimick-mimicking (1).gif

I expect this kind of nitpicking from @RustyShackleford fam :smh:

My fault my fault :lol:

Has braiders been price gouging the same level as regular barbers the last few years? Seems like per capita the nba got way more ****** with braids than i know IRL but it could just be me. Every team has like 5 out of 15
Yes lol why does it cost more to go to a braider to get my hair done than buying Js lol

Thank god my OG can braid or otherwise I’m pulling up like BI everyday lol

Yes lol why does it cost more to go to a braider to get my hair done than buying Js lol

Thank god my OG can braid or otherwise I’m pulling up like BI everyday lol

Dog I grew hair out during the pandemic and was getting some wild quotes. One lady wanted like $120 for some basic *** braids going back. FOH! I ended up finding a lady that charged like $60.

Dejounte gon f around and find out real soon,boy does too much.

Nah, man. He can’t be right in the head. I remember he there the ball off dudes head in that random summer league and thought it was just offseason shenanigans but tapping an opposing player on the head after hitting a 3 in his face during an NBA game :wow: He is lucky it was a rookie (maybe why he even did that) otherwise there is a > 50% chance he is getting snuffed.

Showboating is one thing but disrespect like that where you’re touching dudes or bouncing the rock of them is way too far.

Nah, man. He can’t be right in the head. I remember he there the ball off dudes head in that random summer league and thought it was just offseason shenanigans but tapping an opposing player on the head after hitting a 3 in his face during an NBA game :wow: He is lucky it was a rookie (maybe why he even did that) otherwise there is a > 50% chance he is getting snuffed.

Showboating is one thing but disrespect like that where you’re touching dudes or bouncing the rock of them is way too far.
Think he also said he wanted to “get in Paolo’s ***” over the summer.

He’s a perfect fit in Atlanta.

It wasn’t respected against the Rockets (understandable) but lets see if theyll honor it vs a 3 seed (they wont 😂)…
Breh, they planted the excuse at the beginning of the game. Dubs Underminers are an advanced bunch.

The Jazz fall-off is upon us.

So the narrative tomorrow will be that Klay did it against the worst team in the league and a team that is falling off.

Back
Top Bottom