The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Here's the solution
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_11-25-2022_11-09-31PM.png

Win-win for all sides
Lakers better focus on what they can give up for Eric Gordon or Terrence Ross, actual plausible players

Last edited:
Lakers better focus on what they can give up for Eric Gordon or Terrence Ross, actual plausible players l
What you mean man, Lakers have had trade discussions with IND for Turner foe quite sone time now. Rob has also spoken with Charlotte about possible packages.

The Trade Machine definitely approves this scenario!

I’m scrolling thru the comments for a minute looking for someone to recognize this menace.

Nothing but awwws & daddy issues until my guy Erock left this gem for them to explore

17119424-FF4E-4F4E-89D0-F2485BA307BC.jpeg

think the teams outside the top 8 will start winning (lakers, warriors, mavs) and kings and jazz start falling back

Anyone got a number to his direct line? Tell Temetrius that I am not quiet. Benjamin is probably one of the last players that should be given the benefit of the doubt for “hooping” off a a 6 game sample size, especially when his team is 3-3 during that span including one of the most embarrassing losses of any team this season in his return to Philly against a Z-League team. His “hooping” does not appear to affect winning. But let’s give him his pats on the back and get his socialite and luxury lifestyle pics off on IG.

Back
Top Bottom