The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

421705011_765387302290332_1415436674471779487_n.jpg

USATSI_17408656-e1640359734928.jpg

ndc member exclusive. theres a 35 dollar shirt on there. wonder if its really for 12 months or just remainder of season 🤔
Screenshot_20240124_154020_Nike.jpg

There is a great opportunity to start an Anti-Gannis narrative.

Killed multiple coaches, publically shows up the organization.
doesn't want to be called a failure but fires his coach after 30 win start to the season.

and if you really squint, he won a title,
BUT

HE had on of the weakest path to the finals ever, and even with that he barely squeaked through.
needed the entire Brooklyn roster to get injured, and he faced a team in the finals that was literally the perfect possible match up for him.

got embarrassed by Jimmy Butler and the heat twice,
got locked up by Kawhi.

Seems like when he goes up against a team with wings that can match up to him physically....he always loses.
also consistently takes terrible terrible jumpshots, and hasn't really improved any skills over the course of his career.

im not saying I believe it...but the narrative is there. 👀

There is a great opportunity to start an Anti-Gannis narrative.

Killed multiple coaches, publically shows up the organization.
doesn't want to be called a failure but fires his coach after 30 win start to the season.

and if you really squint, he won a title,
BUT

HE had on of the weakest path to the finals ever, and even with that he barely squeaked through.
needed the entire Brooklyn roster to get injured, and he faced a team in the finals that was literally the perfect possible match up for him.

got embarrassed by Jimmy Butler and the heat twice,
got locked up by Kawhi.

Seems like when he goes up against a team with wings that can match up to him physically....he always loses.
also consistently takes terrible terrible jumpshots, and hasn't really improved any skills over the course of his career.

im not saying I believe it...but the narrative is there. 👀
Cc HIM HIM

• Love
Reactions: HIM
It’s football season right now. I didn’t even know the nba was on. You see Lamar 😈 :pimp:

Talk to me in May 🤫
It was football season when you made that post playa.

I don't even watch football like that, but I will tune in this weekend and say a pray for your downfall.

As soon as Project Pat and Mr. Swift send your mans packing, Imma come find you in the NFL thread, like...

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom