The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Is it playing in that Denver elevation?

:lol: :lol: at the seriousness of the reactions. Why's the man a fraud and coward? What the hell did I miss?

Spinger needs an oscar for that one.

On second look, it wasn't even a good flop; just a terrible call.

No back to back, wasn't on the injury report an hour before tip. :lol:

He's going to be healthy and drop 52 on the Blazers on Monday.
Several people I know are on the fence about seeing Bron on Tuesday. And this move by Joel, didn’t help their decision making. Same crap mentioned above as far as finding out an hour before tip.

Houston, Monday night then travel east and lose an hour, then a day off before a national game vs the Celtics on Thursday. For the price of tickets in Atl Tuesday I’m already out. Not taking the chance.

Ridiculous this an actual line of thinking when purchasing tickets today. That 65 games deal is desperation after hitting the iceberg.

I wonder when the players will just stop sitting out there during games they're out. Could be home sleeping.
Guess that's tonight. Cause the fraud isnt even on the bench.

Believe it's part of the CBA injured players have to sit on the bench if they are healthy enough to.
OH! He isn't healthy enough to sit out there, SURELY he won't be healthy enough to play against the Blazers then.

Screamin’A so fake and dramatic. We not claiming that 🤡 in NY.

This Denver game is too close tbh.

Let’s go Clipset!

Yeah the concern with the shoulder is the labrum. What happened? He try to break his fall or something?

Only down 20 at halftime isn’t too bad. Brooklyn has been finding ways to lose lately so if the rockets can come out aggressive in the 3rd they can turn the game around

Back
Top Bottom