The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

1708021439160.png

4/5 of these are not possible.

It's cooked.

I think his Rockets years are gonna be looked at more and more favorably over time as we see his clones/similar style players struggle to guide their teams to play-in spots when he was leading Houston to top seeds year in and year out.

I don't know how that's gonna happen when we saw his and MDA style of play, lack of adjustments be a main reason why they kept running in place.

I don't know how that's gonna happen when we saw his and MDA style of play, lack of adjustments be a main reason why they kept running in place.
My point was that doing what they were doing, being a KD-led Monstar squad away from the finals, year in and year out is much harder to do than it was appreciated back then.

The young guns nowadays, and his closest analogue in Luka, have to battle hard just to get into the postseason.

Funny enough, most teams are using some style of that MDA/Harden ball type of offense more often than not nowadays :lol:

I don't remember Lakers stans talking about 'no.18 otw' at any point this season :lol:

That brand of psychosis and delusion is exclusive to one fanbase in here...

It so many screenshots of "#5 on the way" in The Folder I stopped adding them.

I'm going to arrange them all into a collage of the #5 when their season is over in April.

My point was that doing what they were doing, being a KD-led Monstar squad away from the finals, year in and year out is much harder to do than it was appreciated back then.

The young guns nowadays, and his closest analogue in Luka, have to battle hard just to get into the postseason.

I would get it if he didn't have glaring holes in his game and mindset. KD warriors ain't the only reason he lost in the playoffs. Let's not go down that road again. :lol:

The 04-09 Suns will be remembered better because it was more fun to watch and they didn't have them crash and burn chokes.

Luka is already better than him, way better in the playoffs. Luka hasn't had a Dwight or CP3 or another MVP to play with yet that's why he's struggling.

I’m pretty sure they took down the Free League Pass promotion for voting on Tatum’s kicks, because I did it and nothing happened. :lol:

Im mad we never got to see what a prime Draymond would have done without the 2 greatest shooters in the history or the league + a top 10 all time player :lol:

Would loved to see him lead teams to 34 wins every year, avg 8-8-6 on 40/30/60

Lakers/LeBron fan(s) talking about the Warriors like they're not next to each other in the standings :lol:

Warriors/Steve fans do the same thing.

One fanbase rooting for the others failure and vice versa is the closest either team will get to a championship this year.

Let them cook.

i'm not clear if reggie miller is getting an additional 6 yrs on top of his last 19 years or if the rest of us are sentenced to listen to his voice for another 25 years

Back
Top Bottom