The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

:rofl: at you taking credit for exposing Khufu’s alts like people haven’t been doing it for years. There go meth rewriting history again

You keep bringing up my sn and insinuating I regret using my one sn change to troll khufu. like what? That’s all you got for a comeback? You think I actually care about a screen name on a message board? It’s all jokes to me

Now I’m in my feeling about @BIG LEEMELONE ? I never actually thought you had anything to do with his disappearance, I just bring it up cryptically in here periodically as a running joke. Thanks for confirming that you actually did kick him out of the thread though :lol: you wanna confirm you had something to do with @storm2006 going away now too? :nerd:
Rewriting history? This you?

You couldn’t hit that like button fast enough when I posted confirmation.

If it’s “just jokes,”then at least get some fresh material.

IMG_4437.gif

Even this All Star Game is more entertaining than your ancient forum grievances.

You didn’t like that KHUFU was shown a little lenience after spending years away from the site before he ultimately received his permanent ban.

Meanwhile, your guy locked himself in his own basement for three months and is acting like he was a political prisoner.

Now that’s comedy.

Hali would’ve got it if they kept feeding him, he should’ve been more selfish. Not mad at Dame though, he was entertaining tonight unlike 90% of the guys out there.

Since the players obviously don't want to be there make the format first to 100 gets to go home early. Losing team gotta stay behind and help the arena crew take the court down.

They need to switch formats with the Rising Stars game. I'm not a fan of the 4-teams for rookies/sophs but it would be better for the All Stars.

Dudes on the court dont even care about an exhibition game.. so as a viewer, i can’t be too mad about the product.

Until there’s some sort of playoff implications at stake, this isn’t going to be competitive

Baseball deff got the best All Star weekend

Nba game good but not much intensity just dudes jacking tre balls

Also west was -2.5 cant lie i thought it be closer as well

East just had the young guys with energy

Back
Top Bottom