The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Your commitment to Bazely is definitely impressive :lol:. If Bazely is in a rotation for a contender then you’re in trouble
Only if you are iso’d and have to try to score on him.

Nah j/k, it’s half jokes but in all seriousness he is/was elite defensively across all 5 positions when he was here. He was just a doofus off the court with some tweets and on offense, but I maintain a 5 out offense giving him DHOs at the top of the key late in the shotclock is a bad idea and no other coach would do that. Then PHX and BKN happened and they were begging for bodies and he couldnt stay which leads me to believe he is worst off the court than we know (maybe late to things, maybe he plays too much)

I just know he’s better than guys we currently employ.

FYI - NBA ASG posted a 20% audience gain from last year and Saturday night had the largest audience since 2020. A few days of bad publicity and the league isn’t losing a dollar.

1708467876675.png

All Star weekend claims another body
I keep telling yall bout @ing Da Admin in here :smh:

1708469137652.jpeg

FYI - NBA ASG posted a 20% audience gain from last year and Saturday night had the largest audience since 2020. A few days of bad publicity and the league isn’t losing a dollar.

they hyped it up crazy for several weeks . gonna be interesting to see next year's results

no mames i'm for la cultura in case anyone thinks about getting offended

They hype it up crazy every year :lol:. This year was no more crazy than past years.
of course they do, but this year felt like a bit of an extra push to me with new competition and cosmetic features

Back
Top Bottom