The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Bulls are really the most unserious franchise. Just kept shaking my head watching the game last night.

They were in it for a half and then that was it.

They asked Scal on the broadcast last night if he was surprised they didn’t make any moves at the deadline and he basically laughed and said he had no clue what they’re doing.

Have just enough talent to be smack in the middle with absolutely zero upside.

Not talked about enough.
What’s funny is that they definitely would’ve lost to the Nets if dudes were healthy and/or Durant’s foot was smaller.

But then next year, they definitely would’ve beat the Celtics if Middleton wasn’t hurt.

I for sure thought the Celtics were winning that title.

Curry came in different.
Curry was awesome and 23 year old Tatum had the worst series of his career. He choked. Even though this year’s Celtics team is much better, they still aren’t winning much if Tatum is bad.

What’s funny is that they definitely would’ve lost to the Nets if dudes were healthy and/or Durant’s foot was smaller.

But then next year, they definitely would’ve beat the Celtics if Middleton wasn’t hurt.

Giannis sneakily put his foot out in front and got Kyrie injured. Another thing also not talked about enough.

Bucks players (forgot which ones) said they all felt they were done that series until that happened.

2019: Klay played 4.75 out of 6, other than KD. Team was more or less the same as the previous 2 rings. OG was out the whole playoffs. FOH about injured. Steve had every chance to prove himself and win his first career fmvp and crumbled under pressure. Got clamped by an undrafted player.

Are they really the worst team when Wiggins was playing at like an all star level and Poole wasn’t dog****?

Don’t think that Cs team was the best finals opponent of that span either. Only dude on the team really in his prime was Smart. Still think they should’ve won the series though.

This is what THEY do.

Boys were minutes away from getting kicked out by the Bulls.
Miami might have been cooked if DDR's daughter didn't have to go to school

FtjwTk_X0AE_0EM.jpg

2019: Klay played 4.75 out of 6, other than KD. Team was more or less the same as the previous 2 rings. OG was out the whole playoffs. FOH about injured. Steve had every chance to prove himself and win his first career fmvp and crumbled under pressure. Got clamped by an undrafted player.

Bro was running from FVV.....THEY don't ever talk about it.

You asking for rational behavior from people high on heroin and/or with severe mental health issues :lol:

Yeah I’m at least gonna need better efficiency from the fiends.

Heroin addicts around here hold down 9-5’s while faded

They need to level up in the Bay

Bron classroom is him, Mike and Kareem. That's it.

A. Brons

B. Everyone else.

Until we see someone play at this level for 20+ years I'm not putting them in that room. I need to see 20 All-NBA Selections. If y'all boy Wemby doesn't get at least 15 of them things he's a bust.

I agree. I just don’t get why ppl still have expectations as if he isn’t the guy he’s always been especially with Joel out

I expect the team to look better once Lowry gets more acclimated but there’s no flow to the offense without him

Yup. I kinda liked what Lowry had to offer. Having Lowry, Maxey, Batum, and Embiid on the floor together is putting in high IQ guys.

I think this is just rust (which is disappointing), let's see how they play out today. I also realize it's Nico's first game back after injury so i'd wait to see how he looks next week.

Back
Top Bottom