The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

It’s next-up, when it comes to richest. In the NFL it’s with quarterbacks or at any position the highest at that position—Goff will be the highest-paid QB going into next season.

Goff will be the highest-paid QB going into next season.

IMG_4007.gif

Celtics will be in the Finals, but they don’t want to play Denver. The others in the West, you can find mental, or youth, or old flaws, that Boston could overcome.

What’s crazy is that it was a game right up until the middle of the 3rd. The Celtics are tough to beat when the threes are falling.

I have a feeling Sunday will go down to the wire vs the Dubs.
Always does. Can’t play with their meat.

If the Wolves don’t beat the Kangz at home because Ant left at halftime to go aid his girlfriend and his kid I’m gonna shake with anger. We are down a point with 5:00 to go.

Does he not know masturbation is illegal in a lot of south states now, pregnancy should be outlawed

We’ve won a lot of close games against good teams this year, if we’re talking about this year. We don’t have our best player now…

You watched us against the Bucks last Friday; and maybe someone else then. Hearty opinion.
I don't watch every Wolves game, fair. I'm happy for the Wolves, I feel vindicated by my Rudy Gobert support with how the Wolves were playing. This is the team I think would have the best chance to beat Denver. I want them to figure it out.

No reason to not doubt the Wolves until they do something in the playoffs, despite what we see when they got Ant. We have a weird window with Gobert and Conley. Then young Ant, Jaden, Naz, Naw and prime KAT.

I know Minnesota teams in the playoffs, I am dubious at this poInt no matter what.

With Ant they can play

Back
Top Bottom