The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Without Towns I don’t know what to think. We beat the Pacers in Indiana tonight, but 1 game the lineup has to have depth that’s our strength. Marcus Morris Sr is still available

A month means a few weeks before round 1

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 9.14.57 PM.png

Only reevaluated in a month though, then you need a ramp up. Round 1 goes quick supposedly for most good teams.

He wouldn't have to avg 42 mins. Luka avg 34 on 37 mins. Shai avg 31 on 34 mins. This is the easiest era to score in by far.
Elgin Baylor and George Gervin could have been pretty wild in this era too if they had a 3pt game. Mackadoo as well. All 3 had 34 or 35ppg seasons.

I've never seen a scorer greater than Mike, and I don't even have him averaging over 40 in a 48 min game for 82 games.

Cats play 2k too much.
37ppg on 42mpg when he wasn’t even at his offensive peak and shooting less than a 3 per game suggests it might have been possible then or if he played in today’s nba. Just shooting 5 3’s pg would get him there on the same miserable shooting % he had in 86, let alone if it was double that.

If you actually do the surgery on the meniscus it can take a long time.

It’s disgusting. Just let these dudes play unless they do something absolutely egregious.

Or extend it to 3 or 4 techs in a game as ejection.

Dudes paying 10k+ in fines for clapping or gesturing, and showing emotions? That’s ridiculous.

After 1 technical, dudes have to play paranoid in hopes of not getting another technical which equals an ejection.

All because of some referee :lol:

Very high level basketball being played.
I think the in-season tournament, as much as I didn’t care about it, tuned some teams up faster this year. The post-ASG play has been more competitive than years past. It’s been a quality season from a viewing perspective.

Back
Top Bottom