The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

Only one player in the league can do that.

It’s literally that man right there.
chill-you-need-to-relax.gif

Kenny smith was doing this at his home all day. Everyone had it they just didn’t do it in game…..

Kenny Smith is mostly correct.

The idea that 80's, 90's NBA players were like physically incapable of doing these type of moves is silly.
it was against the rules for most of the history of the league so it didn't occur to them to do it.

Im sure if you had a time machine and showed a tape of Kyrie to Rod Strickland or Tim Hardaway and said "hey can you do this?" im sure they would have no problem doing it.

While being draped by a 7 footer with less than 3 seconds with his off hand? Floater from 18 feet?

Appreciate the artis bro.
You got it bro

There's a difference in appreciating and saying he's the only person who can do that lmao

Last edited:
How many kids or NBA players do we see practicing the left handed hook shot floater from 20 feet tomorrow? Will it even be quantifiable? :lol:

It's wild how this is the worst Wizards team in franchise history by a comfortable margin. Just considering how many bad teams they've had over the years.

I’m not even sure what the right word is to best capture it - unexpected? improbable? creative?

But Kyrie’s shot today is definitely one of the most something NBA GWs I’ve ever seen.

First word that came to mind was gutsy.

It took me a second or two to comprehend what happened.

Ramadan Kai man. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom