The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I saw a hiker wash a black bear video went viral about a month ago, gave him hands and tossed him off a ledge twice until the bear yielded
They are objectively the least dangerous bears in North America
It's why the cocaine bear story was never that interesting to me
A cocaine badger is far more terrifying at half the size

John Krasinski What Kind Of Bear Is Best GIF - John ...

Yes sir. I love cali it’ll always be home but it’s rough when you don’t have the right job. Can’t live the way we deserve

I couldn’t quite find the right one after being laid off over a year ago

I salute anyone here that is making it and doing well, **** is hard

ngl either it’s getting a lil too crazy. Dirty streets and just overall nonsense

Man I feel you. That's why it's so hard to leave Texas. Even with people migrating here, it's still more affordable than other parts of the country.

This breakdown is a must watch for ANY serious NBA fan, going through how the officiating has evolved on ballhandling, traveling, off/def fouls, screens, etc. Many of you who summarily dismiss the pre-Magic/Bird NBA should definitely watch it. If you dont have time at the moment, definitely put it in your watch later :smokin

Last edited:
Outside of Yanni, I don’t think there’s anyone in the league I hate playing against more than Lowry :lol:

I saw a hiker wash a black bear video went viral about a month ago, gave him hands and tossed him off a ledge twice until the bear yielded

this might the video you’re referring to. i understand that the hiker had to survive by any means necessary, i would’ve done any and everything, too.. but the wimpers of the bear made me feel for it. bear sounded lost and worried. nature is wild, humans gotta do a better job of not ****ing around in other creatures’ territories

this might the video you’re referring to. i understand that the hiker had to survive by any means necessary, i would’ve done any and everything, too.. but the wimpers of the bear made me feel for it. bear sounded lost and worried. nature is wild, humans gotta do a better job of not ****ing around in other creatures’ territories

Bear was probably just looking out for its nearby cub or something. Guessing tats what the whimpers were for.

Back
Top Bottom