The Official NBA Thread

Kings limping to the finish line man :lol: in danger of getting flipped by the Lakers.

They’ll likely need 3 wins but looking at their schedule I only see Portland & Brooklyn.

Don’t watch many Kings games so not sure if this is true, but Scal is calling them out for not playing much 2 man game with Fox/Domas. Mentioning how Denver is doing it all game with Jok/Murray.

Haliburton gonna take the rest of the regular season off now to rest the hammy before the playoffs. :lol:

Haliburton gonna take the rest of the regular season off now to rest the hammy before the playoffs. :lol:

Don’t think he’s gonna get it.

Interesting thing for the league to look at though. He definitely would’ve sat a bunch of games but literally only played because his contract was incentivized and the new rule basically forced him to play if he wanted the money.

IMG_6383.jpg
Never Forget 2011

Pritchard talking that **** :lol:

Kangz starters can’t make up any ground against the bench.

Don’t think he’s gonna get it.

Interesting thing for the league to look at though. He definitely would’ve sat a bunch of games but literally only played because his contract was incentivized and the new rule basically forced him to play if he wanted the money.
I think the fact it is positionless now, and with injuries, he might make it

As far as guards, I think it is....

Locks:
Shai
Luka
Brunson
Ant

Best of rest:
Book
Hali
JB
Steph
Maxey
Lillard
Fox

And Booker might not qualify, think he can only miss one game going forward.

I think the final breakdown will be 7 big men/forwards and 8 guards. As the NBA assist leader on a winning team, I think he makes it.

Last edited:
I think the fact it is positionless now, and with injuries, he might make it

As far as guards, I think it is....

Locks:
Shai
Luka
Brunson
Ant

Best of rest:
Book
Hali
JB
Steph
Maxey
Lillard
Fox

And Booker might not qualify, think he can only miss one game going forward.

I think the final breakdown will be 7 big men/forwards and 8 guards.
Taking Hali over Dame and Fox.

JB making All-NBA again. 50% from the field, really good defense. Counting stats just down to accommodate others.

Back
Top Bottom