The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

what's happening in the sports world that they went with three games on a Saturday? it can't be college football, right? world cup is in the AM.

I was going to say World Cup, but that's in the morning.
Ducking college football now? Silver bugging out.

Idk if I’m bugging but for this weekend I see 7 games on Saturday and 8 games on Sunday (Pacers @ Blazers on NBATV at night).
1670047367735.png

I honestly think he's mad that KD succeeded at what he failed to due with that washed Rockets team. What human being isn't "insecure at times" this dude got paid by tnt and been talking about KD ever since.

Who can't see that KD is insecure? I don't think you have to know him personally when he's shown over and over and over in the public that's he's not comfortable with himself.

I will accept any and all Westbrook apologies, especially from you Lakers fans

Ehhh I don’t think apologies are in order considering that it took moving him to the bench for him to finally be effective. If he didn’t have to change roles then maybe.

He’s definitely not who he was but glad to see he has improved

Who can't see that KD is insecure?
Did I not just say that every single human being on earth has insecurities? That includes KD. Is Chuck an analyst or therapist? When is the last time this cat broke down some game film? This dude and Shaq spend more time making personal critiques than actually talking about the game. I can't wait until dudes like Dray and JJ take over the media world, these bitter old heads are not it. No wonder the young generation don't fw em.

Back
Top Bottom