The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

5hj4ke.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Linemen and TEs… nowhere else. You never see those guys get scouted to play QB, WR, RB, DB or LB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s easier to see potential in a guy that’s 6’5” 260+ to develop into a OT or TE.

It’s never skill position. Harold Carmichael is the tallest WR in the HOF and he was 6’8”…

No college player is transitioning into any other position, other than line. Both sports are hard, we all can agree.

QBs barely can throw a dig route or post corner… some WRs barely can catch in traffic… but I’m supposed to believe these NBA cats. Most who don’t know how to out on a helmet can be SKILL POSITION players with equipment on :lol:
People forget this guy was a CB in college
IMG_8284.jpeg

Obviously no easy feat being a dual sport athlete, but I always read/heard Nate Rob wasnt a good DB at Washington.

Obviously no easy feat being a dual sport athlete, but I always read/heard Nate Rob wasnt a good DB at Washington.
Probably better at tailback but didn't get the chance full time at Udub

But Nate was just an elite dual guy in HS. Doesn't fit the criteria from going from one sport to the other tbh

I know Aaron Holiday be cursing the basketball Gods why he got the worst genes of the brothers.

Back
Top Bottom