The Official NBA Thread: Mavericks-T'Wolves Game 1 on TNT

the idea of PG13 might be better than PG at this point.
Fair assessment.

He was streaky offensively this last season and his defense is not nearly as good as it used to be. Honestly think he was a betyer team defender - coming over in help situations and providing some rim resistance in small ball line-ups - than he was an on-ball perimeter defender this year.

Fair assessment.

He was streaky offensively this last season and his defense is not nearly as good as it used to be. Honestly think he was a betyer team defender - coming over in help situations and providing some rim resistance in small ball line-ups - than he was an on-ball perimeter defender this year.
On an already playoff team, cool. 3rd best player. Keep him away from a young team. Especially since the league is about to flip, in particular the west.

I’m going Mavs and Cavs today.

Just have a feeling the C’s have another L in them before they get it together (even though I originally picked them in 5).

i didn't realize okc and denver had the same regular season record :lol:
folks had me thinking SGA was robbed of the mvp and had his team comfortably in the 1 seed
Yep. The MVP votes were in before the seeding was finalized.

I think SGA was deserving, but the seeding argument is a straw man.

Speaking of sig shoes, if you’re in the market for a pair of beaters/outdoor hoop shoes, I’ve seen multiple colorways of the Freak 5s as low as $49.99 at a couple of places - Richard’s and Sheikh’s

That has zero to do with what ant said and displayed last night.

Zero mention of him saying he didn’t have energy.

You love me so much it’s astounding.

Guy is taking accountability and saying he will be better. That is life. That is what people do when they make mistakes/do not perform. I respect it.

Thats not what he said though.

He sayin he came into a playoff game with no energy.

And cats sayin he mike? Stop it.

#fraudwatch

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom