The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

That doesn't change my statement.

Let that happened to Bron, KD, Steph...hell even Tatum or Booker and people in here are having a field day.

People are too scared to go after Jokic. He shut too many people up last year and made them look stupid.

Maybe they’ll start poking their chest out after game 7 if they lose.

We’ll see

Jokic is locked in tho. I’ve never seen him stand up for a whole quarter like this.

People are too scared to go after Jokic. He shut too many people up last year and made them look stupid.

Maybe they’ll start poking their chest out after game 7 if they lose.

We’ll see

Jokic is locked in tho. I’ve never seen him stand up for a whole quarter like this.

I just think people don't hold him to the same standards they do other superstars. Doesn't seem like fear to me.

That's just how it goes for euro's outside of Luka they get to play with house money, all the love when they succeed no criticism when they don't.

I just think people don't hold him to the same standards they do other superstars. Doesn't seem like fear to me.

That's just how it goes for euro's outside of Luka they get to play with house money, all the love when they succeed no criticism when they don't.

Please.

You’re forgetting the Jokic “better win a chip this year” discussions we and the rest of the basketball world had all of last year.

I was saying those things too. He proved me wrong.

With players like Jokic it’s pick your poison because he won’t make a mistake and force things. If they go under the screens and make him a scorer/ shooter minny is gonna live with that.

Of the p and r stick and hug jokic and believe that Gobert can challenge the drive.

Thinking you have to be a certain age to be a fraud is even dumber

Nah I just watched yall get hype

I knew what was comin

#fraudwatch

Stay tuned.

Stay tuned bro

#fraudwatch

IMG_9336.gif
IMG_0426.gif

I still stand by comment that his 6th place mvp is fake.

I also think this year’s mvp should have went to Shai.

The outcome of the series won’t change that.

Also Jamal Murray should have been suspended and the series might have been over already.

Lebron has a hate thread on NT, so does Steph, and KD, Even Ant got one (even though it's one person in there talking to themselves).

Half of antidope antidope 's posts are directed towards hating Embiid.

Yet to see a Jokic hate thread. Y'all don't treat that man the same.

Back
Top Bottom