The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

And he had the nerve to be the only one complaining in the end of season interviews?

Did he expect to start? He was getting unearned minutes and wouldnt even look at the basket

IMG_4295.png
Sounds like a future ex laker to me

Did Denver really lack depth or did their main rotation guys just stink up the joint in the biggest game of the szn

Didn’t have both home teams losing. Had Indy winning cause the Knicks were held together with duct tape and bubble gum, the most injury plagued finish for a team I can remember.

Folks hating Rudy is wild. Can’t count on him for 15, but that’s not his game. He does what he’s supposed to do well (most nights).
Most of the Rudy haters in here don't know nothing about basketball. I never got the Rudy hat in the first place

Did Denver really lack depth or did their main rotation guys just stink up the joint in the biggest game of the szn
both. end of the day, they missed a whole bunch of shots. typically, you can rotate those starters out if you got some reliable bench guys. malone basically rode with mpj and kcp. i think last year he yanked mpj in favor of brown and green

mpj had really good looks tonight. it wasn't like he was forcing or doing too much to get his attempts

Can't fault Boston for who they play.

Luck has been well established as a key element in a team's playoff/championship success.

Celtics have had a favorable draw thus far no doubt.

The still have to go out and finish the story word to Da Codeman @danger style

That said if they **** the bed this time around they deserve to be roasted into Bolivion.

maybe i feel differently if theyt lay the smack down in the finals, but right now im firmly in they don't deserve it mode.

im not saying it's rational. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom