The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

NT Lakers fans this series:

Before game 1: “we got this. Nuggets can’t hang and AD is the best in the league. Lakers in 6”

After game 1: “We lost but it was basically a win. Nuggets can’t replicate that. We got it figured out”

After game 2: “Man I’m just proud we made it this far”

I can’t wait to see the arrogance tonight if they win or the humbling posts if they lose :lol:

Who said we just happy to be here? We can still run off 4 straight.

DDD87A42-DB3A-4E04-A8E8-584E3440503F.jpeg

They got Frank looking like a special education student on a trip to London

🎯

Can't wait til around 1:30 when we'll get footage of Bron prepping for tonight in the empty arena shooting unlimited jumpers, they tell us he's been there for 7 straight days, no food no water, head full of hair , with no sweat on him.
bruh you got an illness

Before game 1: “we got this. Nuggets can’t hang and AD is the best in the league. Lakers in 6”

After game 1: “We lost but it was basically a win. Nuggets can’t replicate that. We got it figured out”

I can’t wait to see the arrogance tonight if they win or the humbling posts if they lose :lol:
what weird hate coming from a man with the screenname witnesskb24?

Lol love that you used like 3-4 different fans and quoted differnt one after every game. For example I am the proud fan but said that after game 6 vs Warriors and was not only expecting a loss but didn’t care bc we overachieved. But you quoted someone else “after game 1” but me “after game 2”

Also: who cares. That’s usually how it goes. Philly fans said they were the **** before they lost. Then reality set in. We change. We get humbled. We are wrong etc.

Low iq nt back at it

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Can't wait til around 1:30 when we'll get footage of Bron prepping for tonight in the empty arena shooting unlimited jumpers, they tell us he's been there for 7 straight days, no food no water, head full of hair , with no sweat on him.

:rofl:

What if the Nuggets win both in LA?
troll.png
Mehh. Even if nuggets take both in LA, my money is on Kang Raymone to take the series. He always seems to find a way. Like even when he doesn't, he still finds a way, even when he doesn't, he does. Even when doesn't, does. Doesn't. Does.

Lol they also mentored kawhi.

Wemby leaving is more likely than embracing the 500 people that live in SA.

Wait til Wemby realizes San Antonio is a ****hole
does any of this matter if during the off season he is going to be living in LA or NYC or Miami

im sure being a millionaire in san antonio isnt that bad

Lakers win the next 4.
Full 7 games is more likely. I also wouldn’t write LA’s obituary just yet.

4th quarter was obviously Murray hero ball, which I doubt holds up for even 1 of the road games.

But that Murray 4th quarter overshadowed what was one of their worst halfcourt offensive performances all year.

First half alone they had Rui on Jokic for 12 possessions. 6 points. An absolutely dreadful .5PPP.

It’s not even a checkmate adjustment from Ham, just like taking AD off of Dray wasn’t for Kerr.

But it makes offense harder because you just can’t improvise. You’re not going to accidentally get a good look. It takes conscious thought. You really have to think about where all 5 guys are standing every single possession, and then after that you have to execute.

Same reason you throw out zone defense. Slow the offense, make them think, and execute.

Denver didn’t do it at home. I doubt they consistently do it on the road.

Back
Top Bottom