The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Porzingis is Day to Day

1684562253257.gif

Those skirts that went off after the trade deadline getting picked up off the floor now with the ringless endgame in sight.

This is not what we were hearing from the masses in Lalaland even just a month ago.

Maybe son had the vision? Maybe son had his dose of copium? 🤷
I don’t understand your post.

Also: you took that from the lakers thread and brought it here lol

Auto L.

Can't wait til around 1:30 when we'll get footage of Bron prepping for tonight in the empty arena shooting unlimited jumpers, they tell us he's been there for 7 straight days, no food no water, head full of hair , with no sweat on him.
So you wake up on a Saturday. Day off. Nice weather.

And your main goal today is to tune into the internet at 1:30 to see a pic of lebron shooting in an empty gym so you can laugh at him.

Nice. Uhh winning

dman14 dman14 not eem a Show fan. He just tellin the truth. We could’ve had those games but that’s not how it works. No excuses. Either way, show got the game tonight.

I hate that I'm gaining respect for the Heat :lol:

Just extremely high level coaching & execution every night. Would be doing myself a disservice as a fan of the game if I hate just to hate.

would you prefer to gain respect for the Celtics??

I'm seeing rumors about Portland dangling the #3 pick for a wing like OG, Paskal, and even Mikal.

My question is, if they do get one of the 3 AND retain Grant, will that make them championship contenders? I find it hard to imagine.

Assuming Simons is traded, then a starting lineup of:

Dame
Sharpe
Grant
OG/ Paskal/ Bridges
Nurk

That's decent, but that's not scaring anyone in the West. They will need a deep bench and a GREAT coach for them to go anywhere. I don't think Billips is it and I don't understand how he still has a job.

Dame coming to the Spurs first of all
Oh and we getting Collins too from Atlanta
Jordan Poole going to the Knicks
Randle will go to Atlanta.

I'm seeing rumors about Portland dangling the #3 pick for a wing like OG, Paskal, and even Mikal.

My question is, if they do get one of the 3 AND retain Grant, will that make them championship contenders? I find it hard to imagine.

Assuming Simons is traded, then a starting lineup of:

Dame
Sharpe
Grant
OG/ Paskal/ Bridges
Nurk

That's decent, but that's not scaring anyone in the West. They will need a deep bench and a GREAT coach for them to go anywhere. I don't think Billips is it and I don't understand how he still has a job.

That's a 7 or 8 seed.

Nurkic ain't it.

NT Lakers fans this series:

Before game 1: “we got this. Nuggets can’t hang and AD is the best in the league. Lakers in 6”

After game 1: “We lost but it was basically a win. Nuggets can’t replicate that. We got it figured out”

After game 2: “Man I’m just proud we made it this far”

I can’t wait to see the arrogance tonight if they win or the humbling posts if they lose :lol:

Officially done with all my highschool work, feels good man

And me and my boi are going on vaca to Florida for abt 2 weeks, and we leave tmr :pimp:
Too much sausage for two weeks.. Hope y'all got some chicks lined up for when y'all touchdown.

Back
Top Bottom