The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

They had the #27 offense before tonight, and tonight they ran into a historically great offensive player.

This is the first game they’re actually giving Jaren touches. As long as they remember to keep doing that they’ll get enough stops to string some Ws.
I watched the game vs the Wizards over the weekend (don't ask me why) and it was a struggle. He can't take anyone off the dribble because the spacing sucks and his defender knows he's going over his right shoulder for that hook shot in the post.

I watched the game vs the Wizards over the weekend (don't ask me why) and it was a struggle. He can't take anyone off the dribble because the spacing sucks and his defender knows he's going over his right shoulder for that hook shot in the post.
:lol:

I completely agree that he’s far from a hub but his PnR volume was also low. Bane can help a lot there, he’s a modern guard and needs the reps as a PnR ball handler also

1698721206364.png

Back
Top Bottom