The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

HOU$TON HOU$TON watching Harden hit the dagger against his own team

ezgif-4-0b9dd3c1d5.gif

Jalen Green was terrible down the stretch. Those back to back turnovers were crucial.

Let me know if this works fammo

Thanks for posting. I am honestly a little turnt after this charity event but I ordered some ****. I didnt even know baby bottle washing liquid was a thing so apparently I have a lot to learn :lol:

Got you some ****. Should start arriving today (Saturday) through the weekend but them 200 essentially organic diapers for whatever reason don’t arrive until the end of the month but you got a hundo plus arriving on Monday in addition to what you have which should (I think) hold you over until then. Let me know if you want me to change the order. I actually don’t know how long a hundred diapers survive :lol:

Happy for you bro :nthat:

D StaXX D StaXX post the link! We out here!

Thanks for posting. I am honestly a little turnt after this charity event but I ordered some ****. I didnt even know baby bottle washing liquid was a thing so apparently I have a lot to learn :lol:

Got you some ****. Should start arriving today (Saturday) through the weekend but them 200 essentially organic diapers for whatever reason don’t arrive until the end of the month but you got a hundo plus arriving on Monday in addition to what you have which should (I think) hold you over until then. Let me know if you want me to change the order. I actually don’t know how long a hundred diapers survive :lol:

Happy for you bro :nthat:

D StaXX D StaXX post the link! We out here!
Bruh you supplied more than enough :rofl:

Between half the stuff on there and how many 100 hundred diapers last (man maybe 10 days lmao) I got the cheatsheet ready.

Seriously though thank you

Clippers have a problem with Zubac and Tucker. Them boys are *** on opposite ends. They fine for 10-15 streches but they need a closing big

Back
Top Bottom