The Official NBA Thread

My brother is having his first daughter in about a month. I was thinking about getting some clothes, but my dad was saying I should just get a bunch of diapers and wipes I guess he was right :lol:
They have a registry but I still haven’t gotten anything from there yet. It’s just like bibs and bottle cleaner stuff on there

The baby is gonna be going to my mom’s daycare so she already has a bunch of stuff. What yall think I should get? I asked my bro and he’s clueless

Bruh you're going to RUN through diapers.
I be feeling like I'm in sitcom and somebody playing a joke on me with the diaper runs.
Babies are literal poop machines. Get ready :lol:

Here you go fam storm2006 storm2006 Let me know if it doesn't work.

Haven’t forgot about you fam. You too elpablo21 elpablo21

My sister been asking for everything and just now remembered she needed bottles :smh:

Damn how many of y’all expecting kids soon? Is there a S&T baby shower thread?

My brother is having his first daughter in about a month. I was thinking about getting some clothes, but my dad was saying I should just get a bunch of diapers and wipes I guess he was right :lol:
They have a registry but I still haven’t gotten anything from there yet. It’s just like bibs and bottle cleaner stuff on there

The baby is gonna be going to my mom’s daycare so she already has a bunch of stuff. What yall think I should get? I asked my bro and he’s clueless
Gonna be a while before there’s a such thing as too many diapers. Go with a bunch of those.

HIM HIM is actually crazy for this one because I was like ”damn, I didn’t know puppy registries exist but I guess we’re here now” and I clicked that link like three times, ready to be redirected to Amazon but got them CP3 highlights every time :lol: I was ready to put on for Puka too.
I didn’t know for sure at the time I made the other post that there were puppy registries, but did some Googling and sure enough :nthat:

Now I’m imagining DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ’s reaction to getting sent a link to a pet registry :lol:

I didn’t know for sure at the time I made the other post that there were puppy registries, but did some Googling and sure enough :nthat:

Now I’m imagining DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ’s reaction to getting sent a link to a pet registry :lol:

:rofl:

His previous owner is my girl’s coworker, so she gave us 2 bins full of toys, bowls, clothes, shoes [:lol:] and food. So we’re good on that end :lol:

I saved and used my stimmys to buy my dog and all the accessories that he needed :lol:

Are you west coast or east coast? Single? What type of dog? I only ask because I was in the East and these dogs had more clothes than some kids :lol:

:rofl:

His previous owner is my girl’s coworker, so she gave us 2 bins full of toys, bowls, clothes, shoes [:lol:] and food. So we’re good on that end :lol:

Dog shoes never worked for me. It was only for the winter/rain but it felt like trying to place those big red boots on a dog. They would hit me with the
8E14B3A1-5E2B-4E2B-9384-8DC40B46E817.gif

Then they barely wanted to walk in the rain. You might not have that struggle out west doe.

Are you west coast or east coast? Single? What type of dog? I only ask because I was in the East and these dogs had more clothes than some kids :lol:
I’m in Boston. He’s a mini Aussie so he’s a long hair breed, doesn’t need much clothes besides a rain jacket and a winter coat
IMG_1771.png
IMG_1333.jpeg

If snow/rain stays on them like this and doesn’t melt it means they are retaining body heat and usually dont need extra clothes. But if it lands on them and melts it means they are losing heat and should prob bundle up
IMG_1772.png

Diapers and wipes will be much appreciated. I do that for all the people I know when they have kids. If you want to be an MVP you could get a car seat, baby sleeper or baby carrying sling.

Diapers and wipes will be much appreciated. I do that for all the people I know when they have kids. If you want to be an MVP you could get a car seat, baby sleeper or baby carrying sling.

This post was inspirational. I actually went back and copped D StaXX D StaXX his car seat related items (the car seat protector and cover) and about 5 books for the culture. I didn‘t see the same on elpablo21 elpablo21 ’s registry but now he got some teether toys and disposable diaper bags coming between 2-6 today, a breast milk cooler for your wife tomorrow and a bunch of wipes on Monday.

I love you guys :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom