The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

So is it just a coincidence that we had 2 60+ point performances on Kobe 81 night or is it really a thing?

Would be pretty great if guys were actually circling the date in the calender and trying to go off each year on that day :lol:

Going off WASHED KING WASHED KING standard of comparison of raw stats and not rounding up

Points, Rebounds, Blocks

35 minutes per game- 20, 11, 2
39 minutes per game- 21, 11, 2
33 minutes per game- 21, 10, 3
35 minutes per game- 20, 9, 2
28 minutes per game- 20, 10, 3

Not in order, these lines belong to Victor, Hakeem, Duncan, Ewing, Alonzo

"Promising start though"

Get this man away from the youth

What does this have to do with Ant playing lazy defense all night and shooting terrible?

I ignored the stats and actually went back and watched the game and he looked terrible in every screen action the Hornets put him in, on and off ball, and wasn't actively engaged on either end.

He had a teammate go for 62 and couldn't get the W???????

That's a good fit for Miami, and a decent return back for Charlotte. If that was the asking price Minnesota should've gotten involved tho

Miami had enough of getting four points out of their point guard.

Lowry headed to Philly?
A real homecoming would be cool for him and he'd help that squad.

Could see the Raps doing it though with the rumors of them shopping Schroeder

What does this have to do with Ant playing lazy defense all night and shooting terrible?

I ignored the stats and actually went back and watched the game and he looked terrible in every screen action the Hornets put him in, on and off ball, and wasn't actively engaged on either end.

Ngl man Ant played terribly last night, very passive on both sides. I told my girl at the start of the game everyone on Minnesota except for KAT looked checked out. But we don't need to compare him and LaMelo all the time. They're both two of my favorite players in the league. LaMelo is a better playmaker/facilitator, Ant is the better scorer/defender. I would LOVE to see them on the same team but we know that won't happen.

He had a teammate go for 62 and couldn't get the W???????
Nothing. They both had bad games

Now we move on to the next topic. Victor scored enough last night to get to your precious 20 ppg without rounding up

I hate that for you but maybe it’ll dip back down due to the minutes and pop having dementia. But probably not

Nothing. They both had bad games

Now we move on to the next topic. Victor scored enough last night to get to your precious 20 ppg without rounding up

I hate that for you but maybe it’ll dip back down due to the minutes and pop having dementia. But probably not

Wrong. Lamelo didn't have a bad game, he was a little off shooting but still set up his teammates and was still active on defense.

If Wemby doesn’t average 20-10 with 3 blocks a game this year he’s a bust.

I set the line, he got it :rofl:

Good for him, now time for the next mark.

Back
Top Bottom