The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

You were the one saying he was aging out weren’t you? :lol:
I mean, he's had moments where it did seem like perhaps time had caught up

Ironically enough their championship season I remember how much he was struggling by his standards during the regular season. Definitely had others step up that year (Poole and Wiggins stand out)

It wouldn't have been weird if that season began his descent

But then irony part II and III, he had much more efficient seasons after he won his ring but their team last year and this year just doesn't seem to be it

*COUGH* @dacomeup *COUGH*

troll.png
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh was tripping for a little bit too but he repented

I mean, he's had moments where it did seem like perhaps time had caught up

Ironically enough their championship season I remember how much he was struggling by his standards during the regular season. Definitely had others step up that year (Poole and Wiggins stand out)

It wouldn't have been weird if that season began his descent

But then irony part II and III, he had much more efficient seasons after he won his ring but their team last year and this year just doesn't seem to be it
Speaking of iron knee, me and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE were actually the ones saying Steve was still really really good at that time. Dudes were making all kinds of excuses and whatnot for him because they didn’t want him to be criticized :lol:

Run off 5 guys better at 35 years old. EVER. Now look his size compared to those said guys. 6-2 guys are supposed to be cooked at 33.

It’s ok to break character man

Bron has avg 25+ from age 21 to 38. I can't discuss Steph longevity with him. Pick another name. :lol:

Steph ain't cooked because his game ain't based on athleticism. Which is good.

Back
Top Bottom