The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I would argue if he switched places with Paolo, Jdubb would have more opportunity and would be the #1/2 option for Orlando, scoring more, with more counting stats. While Paolo would be the 2nd option and have lower stats, probably a bit better efficiency w/ OKC since there's much more mouths to feed. Jaylen Brown is the current example of lower stats on a better team compared with last year less offensive options (Robert Williams)
Right, which is why the comparison is bad. Comparing a #1 option to a guy on someone’s supporting cast involves a bunch of nonsense hypotheticals.

If I’m asking Jdubb to get up 20 shots a night, we have no idea what that looks like. It could go like Kal Bridges in Brooklyn. We don’t know. How can you possibly compare him to guys who don’t have a 30 ppg teammate and a unicorn center?

Completely ignoring that he plays next to one of the most prolific scorers in the league and a 7’1” guy who shoots 40% from 3 :lol:

He had close to similar numbers last year without Chet though….

He was a big part of OKC being competitive last year. Had an instant impact. 2nd in ROY battle after Paolo. He’s probably going to be a consistent 20+ 5-5 guy from here on out. He’s the very reason Chet won’t win ROY because his great play and stats, are cutting into Chet’s production.

San Antonio goofed taking Sochan over him, smh. Unforgivable

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see Shai in the postseason if the refs stop calling the foul baiting stuff

1710537783653.png

These dumbass boots had a chokehold on dudes feets.

Having maga porter above SGA is wild. I understand it’s because of the nuggets being favorites to come out the west, but aint no way denver wins a playoff series in a scenario where mpj is their most impactful player.
Don't think that Murray should be below Porzingis and JB either :lol:, 3 at worst.

He's 100% elite in the postseason

Having maga porter above SGA is wild. I understand it’s because of the nuggets being favorites to come out the west, but aint no way denver wins a playoff series in a scenario where mpj is their most impactful player.
Danny Green almost won FMVP in 2013

People really think the Celtics can beat Denver in the finals? :lol:
I think the books have the odds like they do because they think the West is tougher and it will be more difficult for them to get to finals than for the Celtics to get through the East.

I don’t agree though.

Back
Top Bottom