The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Also leads the league in steals.

Coming off being the 10 seed with a record under .500 last season :lol:. They weren't a steady playoff team already like the Grizzles were when they had their breakout season.

The narrative is there if they finish as the 1 seed, which would be quite the feat for a young squad in a tough West.

I’m about to make the call to push the same buttons for Shai that were made for Embiid.

Might get nasty in here.

1710794829692.png

1710794843959.png

Methodical Management Methodical Management do people get banned if they dont pay their bets on nt or do they just choose to vanish on their own to avoid paying?
Sports betting is not legal in all states and territories where NikeTalk is available, and restrictions often apply in those places where it has been legalized.

We don’t encourage, and will certainly not enforce, any bets placed through our forums.

It's like when meth gets butthurt when nobody wants to read his paragraphs
You haven’t been able to keep my account name out of your mouth ever since I shut down your Aaron Rodgers-grade 5G conspiracy thread years ago and you took a 3 month pout party sabbatical after getting suspended from this thread, but I’m the sensitive one. :lol:

Just make an audio button.
We actually did briefly have an audio feature on ezboad in ye olden times. It didn’t last long.

If Meth adds an Audio button I'm playing the "Get it Sexyy" hook after every Lebron bucket for the rest of his career.
And this is why we won’t be doing it.

Do you have any idea how much storage all the reactions gifs on here take up? The forum database is massive enough on its own after 24 years, but we’ve got multiple TB of attachment data as well - and I hate to even think of how much of that is redundant.

Plus, moderating audio clips would be a nightmare at our current scale.

Took like 20 years for a black person to be added to the staff. But I digest
You know more about epidemiology than you do about our team’s backgrounds.

While several members of our early staff opted against revealing any personal information for privacy/security reasons (you probably wouldn’t be surprised by how obsessive and weird some people can get about receiving a warning on a message board), CSoldia had a personal blog. Maybe that was before your time. C was one of our first staff members, whose contributions included coding our companion site and creating the NikeTalk banner we ran from 2000-2011, through our ezboard/yuku run.

So 1 black person. I was way off. And you always start crying when people talk about your logorrhea so yea you're pretty sensitive. You banned me from the thread and acted like I was supposed to be grateful you didn't ban me from the site, then wanna act like I was supposed to know it was a temp ban. And please keep in mind NT is your whole life. It doesn't mean anything to me

Back
Top Bottom