The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

gi-joe-cobra-commander.gif

I think we’re all mature enough to not say anything derogatory or disrespectful over the internet to another user through audio.
I used to think that but I worry when emotions get high people will go low. Back in the day there was a NT variant forum dedicated to people going low.

I used to think that but I worry when emotions get high people will go low. Back in the day there was a NT variant forum dedicated to people going low.

What about text to audio translation with a few voice options.

How are we an inclusive site for all without text to audio translation? What about blind people?

What about text to audio translation with a few voice options.

How are we an inclusive site for all without text to audio translation? What about blind people?

Some of the takes I've seen posted in here are from the visually impaired so I think NT is very inclusive.

So 1 black person. I was way off. And you always start crying when people talk about your logorrhea so yea you're pretty sensitive. You banned me from the thread and acted like I was supposed to be grateful you didn't ban me from the site, then wanna act like I was supposed to know it was a temp ban. And please keep in mind NT is your whole life. It doesn't mean anything to me
First you said it took “twenty years”, now you’re saying “only one?”

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Shegotgame joined the team not long after CSoldia.

1589206235552.gif

“My whole life?” You post far more than I do. :lol:

IMG_4492.jpeg

You post more in one night than I do in an average week.

NT is a hobby site I co-founded as a teenager. As a community, we’ve raised hundreds of thousands for charities like Doctors Without Borders, the UNCF, American Indian College Fund, Room to Read, the Equal Justice Initiative, and Operation Smile.

I hope your career has been as productive.

If I dislike the administration of a site I don’t care about… I stop using it.

When you were suspended from this thread you claim you don’t care about, what was the first thing you did? Made alts.

:lol:

Tonight’s schedule has started. Clean yourself up.

I feel like every white women between the ages of 35-45 has a podcast now.

This white chick (37) I talk to has been asked by other people to do a podcast. She likes watching dating shows and true crime stuff. I tried to get her to do a YouTube channel., but she won't do it.

She told me she values her privacy.

You post more in one night than I do in an average week.
Because nobody likes talking to you :lol:. In your mind having a life outside of NT=pouting. This is your career, I don't care about your life like that. And ok 2 black people. Really making a strong case there.

I made an alt called Mr. Redcorn and made 1 post telling pmatic pmatic happy birthday. This was my avy

1710806302578.png

Back
Top Bottom