The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I just need Bam to get 20….and a Sabonis Triple double…and Wiggins to hit 3 threes…..and Reaves to hit 4 3’s……

IMG_7913.gif

This is your career, I don't care about your life like that. And ok 2 black people. Really making a strong case there.
Really, it's my career? And how do you know that, since I've never made that claim and you don't care about my life. Astral projection?

So, first it was "it took twenty years," and next it was "okay, so two and THEN it took twenty years."

So you "forgot" about a bunch of our 00's staff members, including CSoldia and SGG, but people have been making Rockdeep memes for 15 years and you forgot him, too?

Keep backpedaling.

I made an alt called Mr. Redcorn and made 1 post telling pmatic pmatic happy birthday.

Admittedly, I never watched that show. Is this really how that character spoke?

redcorny.jpg

Yikes.

Don't you no longer support Nike because of unethical practices..?

Good example - and it's sweet of you to remember. I did stop buying Nike products. I didn't go around stalking Phil Knight's Facebook.

If the point of this weird tangent, the prolongation of which certainly proves how little you care, is to act like it's strange of me to continue working on NT anyway, I posted at length about how I believe the community is about more than sneakers on the occasion of the site's 10th anniversary.

Feel free not to read it and go back to watching basketball instead of my pockets.

Last I checked, this is still the NBA thread - not Lee's Pout Parade. Air your petty grievances elsewhere.
Maybe try "X." I hear they're all in on "free speech" these days.

Now Delon Wright went down and has to go to the locker room :smh:

Patty Mills about to get some good burn tonight

Yall should probably dm me them cashapps :lol:

NT been around since '99? My guy said I'll have you know there's been 4 negroes here. We're averaging 0.16 black people per season. I stand corrected
Good example - and it's sweet of you to remember. I did stop buying Nike products. I didn't go around stalking Phil Knight's Facebook.
You're not the administrator of a website dedicated to a brand you don't support because your morals won't allow you to?

I guess it’s fitting we’d get some shenanigans in here the day after St. Patrick’s day.

And that’s all I have to say said shenanigans.

I was actually all for Bufkin before the draft. I just wanted the Lakers to avoid drafting JHS, Keyonte (lol) and Nick Smith Jr. I was fine with everyone else in that range (Hawkins, Clowney, Jett Howard, Whitehead, Jaquez).

Low and behold, they have a chance at Whitmore and draft JHS over him. :smh:

Man I would’ve needed the red flag on Whitmore to have been his leg needed to be amputated or something before picking JHS over him. Thats wild :lol:

Whitmore (young/highest ceiling) or Jaquez (older but ready to contribute immediately on the wing) are no brainers to play on this Laker team.

Back
Top Bottom