The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Yall should probably dm me them cashapps :lol:

NT been around since '99? My guy said I'll have you know there's been 4 negroes here. We're averaging 0.16 black people per season. I stand corrected

You're not the administrator of a website dedicated to a brand you don't support because your morals won't allow you to?
Even I don’t know the background of every single staff member. Some, like me, choose to protect their personal privacy for reasons that you and your increasingly weird grudge are helping to illustrate.

As someone with practically zero insight into the demography of our staff, you made the false claim that there were no Black staff members on NikeTalk for ‘twenty years.’

You got debunked - a recurring experience for you in your tin foil era - and instead of accepting the reality that we’ve had Black staff members well before you even joined - you’ve just been shamelessly backpedaling and doubling down ever since.

You realize I can keep going, right? AllanHouston20.

Have some self-respect.

Perhaps you never tire of humiliating yourself, but it’s time to get this thread back on topic.

If you have more to say to me, you can reach me via PM.

You remember my inbox, right? It’s that place you keep coming to beg for access every time you catch a thread ban.

Triple J is better in Miami anyways. In LA may be home, but he don't need to be involved in the mess of the Lakers. They have been ruining rookies over the last 10 years. All their best draft picks have shined so much further away...except for Kuzma. Washington is where careers go to die.

Back
Top Bottom