The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

1711471001951.png

we have Mikal at home

:rofl:@ per 100

IMG_6066.gif

I'm just waiting for someone to really set this thread off and seriously claim that this accident was orchestrated by the elites and powers at be, to distract us from what is happening with Diddy.

People getting too close to da truth, b.

Someone at my job already said it. Didn't relate Diddy to it. But I overheard "da government B" theory as soon as the bridge incident was brought up. Just went into my office and closed the door.

This is all so revelating.

I never there were so many people out there scared of driving on bridges or going thru tunnels.

This is all so revelating.

I never there were so many people out there scared of driving on bridges or going thru tunnels.
I used to watch those NBC Monday night movies in the 90s and they had this one on the San Francisco earthquake. Some guy guy trapped in his car when the freeway bridge collapsed. I’ve been aware ever since but nothing I can do.

I was originally a civil enigeer major. One day we had to build a bridge. Every bridge I built collapsed when 1-3 cars went over it. I changed majors based on that day.

Real hero.
I think back in sixth grade, we had to build a bridge out of toothpicks and glue. I think we had wax paper too so the glue wasn't all over the classroom. :lol:

I was originally a civil enigeer major. One day we had to build a bridge. Every bridge I built collapsed when 1-3 cars went over it. I changed majors based on that day.

Real hero.
Seeing the simulator display the stress each section was under, watching them light up red, praying and then seeing it all fall apart knowing if I succeeded I'd just be given a new one to design had me wanting to jump off a bridge. I don't know how the pros do it.

Back
Top Bottom