The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

NYC Drill is dead. They're all either locked up or dead.

Kai Cenat and Ice Spice the only people keeping that dystopia relevant. Giants suck, and they just lost Saquon. Jets Suck and Sauce Gardner about to get the Kyrie treatment. The Nets got fooled by Mikal Bridges....and the Knicks are out here tryna convince us Brunson is All-NBA.

Oh and their pizza is mid
Have we confirmed whether you’re not just a bad take bot? Like had pants had pants but updated for bad takes instead of memes

Mind the game pod is great.

Imagine if Bron and Kobe could have done this type of show.
Would've united the basketball community more than Duke basketball flameouts in March

f6yniz45b0351.jpg

Have we confirmed whether you’re not just a bad take bot? Like had pants had pants but updated for bad takes instead of memes

I don’t put out any worse takes than other users. I’m right the same amount of times if not more. I just jump out in front of things early and people don’t like that.

I hope LeBron coaches. I Wanna see if his mind for the game translates. I think all the GOATS should try their hand at coaching.

Shai is a sneaker free agent in September

Wherever he signs, it is expected he gets a sig.

Good for him

Going to be a crazy bidding war. They need to put a dope sign around Shai. Whoever it is.

Make basketball sneakers cool again

I hope LeBron coaches. I Wanna see if his mind for the game translates. I think all the GOATS should try their hand at coaching.

Him being a NBA coach in the conventional sense wouldn't work on multiple levels.

I imagine he's gonna be the most hands on owner in the league though if/when it happens.

Going to be a crazy bidding war. They need to put a dope sign around Shai. Whoever it is.

Make basketball sneakers cool again

One things for sure... His fashionista *** is not signing with Under Armour.

I could see him on Puma. He could be 'the' guy over there and it's more fitting with his personal brand.

One things for sure... His fashionista *** is not signing with Under Armour.

I could see him on Puma. He could be 'the' guy over there and it's more fitting with his personal brand.

Under Armour is going up. You will see. Just like NB.

Back
Top Bottom