The Official NBA Thread

Achiuwa isn't playing the four & he's not taking minutes from Hartenstein or Robinson. Burks hurt his shoulder sitting on the bench & is in no position to play in a playoff game. It's a 7 man rotation the rest of the way.

People will get their Thibs jokes off but the team is conditioned for this.

Well they definitely are conditioned for this, that much is true.

I still think Precious will get 4-6 mins more per game.

Anyone else tho, na :lol:

That Bogy injury really hurt. He came in in and hit some big shots. But Burks will never see the floor again.

1715014120796.jpeg

might as well go full MJ going forward

Knicks/Pacers will be fun. Think the Knicks are the better team, but the pace/scoring could really be an issue for New York. The non-Brunson guys are gonna have to be hitting shots because a lot of points are going to need to be scored.

Achiuwa isn't playing the four & he's not taking minutes from Hartenstein or Robinson. Burks hurt his shoulder sitting on the bench & is in no position to play in a playoff game. It's a 7 man rotation the rest of the way.

People will get their Thibs jokes off but the team is conditioned for this.
I think Precious would match up fine vs Obi Toppin backup PF minutes. Pacers going to make it a track meet and really test Knicks Cardio. I've been surprised how well-conditioned they are, I've only seen Brunson looking winded vs Philly

Nobody would've been able to guard that kid that series.

This the most aggressive OG has been offensively, looks good and efficient
Nahhh. They were pulling up defensive splits all season. He ran from the fade. But will get props for defending Embiid like he isn’t -10 attributes in the 4th. I see what’s going on

I dont know what's so hard to figure out. His style (similar frame to boot) is the closest resemblance of MJ that there's ever been. The article points this out. You can see it, so it doesn't hurt to say it...the problem is folks don't understand how words work so they assume what's being said is that he's the best player since MJ. Huge difference. And there's more misunderstanding of the comparison than there are of folks who have actually said out loud that ANT will go down as the best ever.

Multiple invasive species wreaking havoc

Home owner's insurance crisis

MAGA senior citizens

Now a washed Klay Thompson moving there

Things are going great for the state of Florida

Back
Top Bottom