The Official NBA Thread

tenor.gif

My thoughts exactly. That game 7 against the Mavs did not give me any confidence in his ability to bring us over the hump. Especially not on a max deal.
I get that he’s probably looking at this like his last opportunity to get a max contract, but between his own injury issues and disappointing playoff performances, the Clippers also have some legitimate reasons for not offering him max terms. And that’s not even accounting for the team probably hoping to maintain more flexibility to make other moves by not offering him the max.

If PG’s going to be that stubborn about it, I can live with him leaving. But I’d hope the team would be able to work out some kind of sign and trade if he’s dead set on leaving:

Just slow and ugly. With all due respect to lebrons year he still had a lot of crazy *** moments
Bron could shift to the third option. He’s improved as a spot up shooter. Still great in PNR. More post opportunities with Embiid more than likely being a floor spacer from here on out. If he cared about hooping and passing Steph, he’d consider Philly

Bron could shift to the third option. He’s improved as a spot up shooter. Still great in PNR. More post opportunities with Embiid more than likely being a floor spacer from here on out. If he cared about hooping and passing Steph, he’d consider Philly
Yeah that’s the thing that’s been brought up by some in here: what role lebron gonna accept from here on out

Yeah that’s the thing that’s been brought up by some in here: what role lebron gonna accept from here on out
He needs to embrace more of a shot creator role. Couldn’t do that in LAL the last 2 seasons cause the lights get bright for Reaves and DLo. They ain’t maxey. He can still get 23 if that’s what he wants to do.

He needs to embrace more of a shot creator role. Couldn’t do that in LAL the last 2 seasons cause the lights get bright for Reaves and DLo. They ain’t maxey. He can still get 23 if that’s what he wants to do.
Trying to see which team can get him and still construct a roster that goes 8 deep

Ain’t no more 2-3 main guys and minimums gonna cut it

Back
Top Bottom