The Official NBA Thread

why wouldn’t Philly go for pg over Lebron. Fits way better.

Doubt either of em leave La for Philly tho.

PG needs to wake up and smell the coffee. He wants max money and the Clippers aren't going for it. But I think hes going to be in for a rude awakening if he opts outs, because all the offers from other teams are going to be similar money. He will be 35 when next season ends, and he's a glorified role player now.

good point but imo relying on 40 year old bron to bring em over the finish line isn’t the move.
I don’t think they need him to be the hero. Just keep the ship steady during those shaky moments.

Also don’t think either guy is leaving LA. But we need something to talk about

I don’t think they need him to be the hero. Just keep the ship steady during those shaky moments.

Also don’t think either guy is leaving LA. But we need something to talk about

No doubt. They damn near have to take advantage of the max slot they have tho. I’d go hard for Pg/Bron and take Jimmy as the fall back option if possible.

PG needs to wake up and smell the coffee. He wants max money and the Clippers aren't going for it. But I think hes going to be in for a rude awakening if he opts outs, because all the offers from other teams are going to be similar money. He will be 35 when next season ends, and he's a glorified role player now.
Being outscored in the playoffs by MPJ and Harden is unacceptable

I do think he is still a max player though, maybe my eyesight is off :lol:

If Ballmer wants to keep paying then sure why not? I don’t know if there’s better paths to a title rather than keep what they have

Honestly can we stop doing comparisons.

Remember when OJ Mayo was suppose to be the next Kobe. Andrew Bennett the next Charles Barkley. Eddy Curry when he was suppose the next big thing.

Gonna have to ride this wave until the pick swaps are done with
Pretty much.

Odds seem low of another team trading us younger, better players for anything we can offer. :lol: So some version of running it back is what we’re going to get for a while.

Just hoping no new Wemby-type unicorns reveal themselves until the Clippers have picks again.

Last edited:
Bron could shift to the third option. He’s improved as a spot up shooter. Still great in PNR. More post opportunities with Embiid more than likely being a floor spacer from here on out. If he cared about hooping and passing Steph, he’d consider Philly
1715024339552.jpeg

Passing who?!

I think Bron is done moving and chasing rings. He probably retires a Laker unless it means playing elsewhere with Bronny.

Back
Top Bottom