The Official NBA Thread

Is this the saddest way a championship team has gone out? 🤔

The 2010 championship Lakers got swept in the 2nd round by the eventual NBA champion Dallas Mavericks in 2011. The series isn't completely over yet, but if Denver is getting packed up without Gobert, then yeah I'd say this series could be over in 5.

Was on the road for the game, but not really surprised by the outcome.

Don't think the Nuggets have the personnel to really fix this.

Thought another win for Minny was very possible but to pack them up like that?? :smh:

Hold the defending champs to 35 at the half on the road is insane work.

Does the Wolves performance last night kinda make the argument that Wemby should have been DPOY?? :nerd:

I don't have a preference in the Wolves vs. Nuggets game, but I must admit, it's satisfying to witness a player I've been advocating for coming to life. Stats don't tell the entire picture, the visual assessment doesn't lie. Ant is undeniably a talented player. "NOT LIKE US"

441285659_829036105925451_324198068166946152_n.jpg

I ain’t gone hold y’all. I thought Ant was a football player masquerading as a hooper.

I thought he’d be between Andrew Wiggins/Andre Iguodala type player. 17-4-5 type of numbers.

But once I saw his mentality and story….. dude got more heart than all these young up and comers.

He different for real:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
That defense last night man.

I’m still shocked.

That was like watching professionals going up against college kids on the court.

And these are the defending champions.

The defense was incredible. Truly a joy to watch. Denver looked flustered the whole game.

Minnesota looked unbeatable last night. Without Gorbert which is crazy.

Lakers don’t have anything to do with Wolves success. They didn’t even take the Nuggets to 7, they lost in 5, so it’s not even like Lakers tired them out.

“wE gAvE y’AlL tHe BlUpRiNt!”

The league is in the best place it’s been in, in a while.

It’s truly wide open now.

worldbeefreeg worldbeefreeg 651akathepaul 651akathepaul I was flippant. Forgive me.

I think the cap has made it difficult to keep together championship cores so it will be hard to build a dynasty going forward but don’t think the league is really wide open.

Minnesota is 6-0 in the playoffs and looks a step and a half above everybody physically. Last time I saw something like this was maybe the young OKC squads where a young team came along and really was just physically overwhelming teams…Minnesota has everybody locked in for next year, everybody except Goober is young, just got to keep pushing and keep everyone happy.

Back
Top Bottom