The Official NBA Thread

mqdefault.jpg
Sincerely too. I enjoy rooting against him. It's all in good fun.

Some where Aiden is reading this thread shaking his head in disgust. As a Nuggets fan I will say that Murray is acting like a Clown and Jokic is playing with 0 heart and toughness. Wolves are the team to beat

Yeah, unfortunately lol
There are three things in NT that could make it challenging for you: 1. Being a fan of Drake (especially over KDot) 2. Disliking LeBron 3. Speaking out against Democrats (being Republican). Unfortunately, these views clash with some of the most vocal NTers, putting you at a disadvantage. You'll find yourself on the ropes, swinging away. Just look at some of the top posters here, and you'll see that most of them align with these views.

Last edited:
There are three things in NT that could make it challenging for you: 1. Being a fan of Drake (especially over KDot) 2. Disliking LeBron 3. Speaking out against Democrats (being Republican). Unfortunately, these views clash with those of some of the most vocal NTers, putting you at a disadvantage. You'll find yourself on the ropes, swinging away. Just look at some of the top posters here, and you'll see that most of them align with these views.
He wants every ounce of the smoke

Real talk, Murray getting suspended. Thats so out of character for him. They aint winning in Minny without him unless the Wolves have a blunder**** of a game and Jokic drops 40 and the corpse of Reggie Jackson gives em 15.

The narrative that Ant doesn't complain about calls like the rest of his contemporaries.

That's been one of the major gripes Lenny has had about him.

He does complain, everyone complains.

And then theres Luka, Book and Bron crying levels. He aint on that level.

Every superstar in the league complains, Jordan complained, Kobe complained all of them.

People just pick and choose who they accept the complaining from depending on how much they like that player. Or you can be like keko and straight up make fairy tales up.

Besides the people like Dray that can't control themselves

I think Luka is only outlier when it comes to stars complaining about calls.

I mean his coach had to even tell him to chill because it was effecting him get back on defense. And he even acknowledged he gotta chill sometimes.

But his thing is that he doesn't question calls anymore than any other star, it is that he seemingly has a hard time letting it go and moving on.

Every superstar in the league complains, Jordan complained, Kobe complained all of them.

People just pick and choose who they accept the complaining from depending on how much they like that player. Or you can be like keko and straight up make fairy tales up.
There's no way you can lump everyone up ..... Luka and Embiid are on another level. I can only imagine watching Embiid for 42 games; the amount of complaining is ridiculous.

And we're only focusing on their complaints about fouls, because the amount of flopping some of these players do is intolerable.

Pretty much this

Back
Top Bottom