The Official NBA Thread

Every superstar in the league complains, Jordan complained, Kobe complained all of them.
a79b7e98-0658-41c9-b677-4d5ad9814a0c_text.gif

Jamal Murray was gooning it up with the heat pad toss. He was better off throwing a mouthpiece!
I expect Silver to come down hard. Cannot tolerate that tomfooleishness

For some reason I feel like the Cavs are going to make Boston work. I can see a 6 or 7 game series. Especially if the Cavs can get like 2 signature Donovan Mitchell games.

The Dallas vs OKC is going to be tough too. Im taking Ky and Luka. However even I must acknowledge that OKC gotta be the most disrespected number 1 seed in recent memory.

I been dressing simple all my adult life since it got out of my Shooter, We-R-One phase.

Casually I mainly wear a polo shirt, jeans, and some clean sneakers.

My cousin (yes same one) be about that high fashion nonsense. Some of the fits he be wearing be over the top

Like we going to see the G-League Ignite, and this man in designer

We going to the driving range and this fool got on Gucci slippers.

He is a ridiculous dresser

For some reason I feel like the Cavs are going to make Boston work. I can see a 6 or 7 game series. Especially if the Cavs can get like 2 signature Donovan Mitchell games.
I hope you're correct. They could use some wear and tear before potentially facing the Knicks. The way Tom is pushing them (48 minutes), they'll need all the assistance they can get.

That is, if they get passed the Pacers.

VTG Harley Davidson t shirts, levis, cowboy boots >>>>

Then you gotta spice it up with the jewelry, throw on some rings, a few chains and the grill. Black cowboy is a cheat code >>>>>>

Keep the Oakley shades in the tuck for when the real conservative women pop out.

And keko says this place is for Dems.....HA.

Back
Top Bottom