The Official NBA Thread

We've witnessed a fair amount of on-court tantrums, but which one stands out for you guys? While Pat Bev is by far the worst, others have stood out more.

:rofl: :rofl:

“rent free”
IMG_8264.gif

IMG_8263.gif

Facts is facts pleighboi

NBA just admitted to missing like 6 calls that should've went against the Knicks

Pacers ML for game 2 is easy money.
I haven't reviewed the missed calls, but how does a billion-dollar business miss calls when instant replay is being used? I'm sure one of them was the Turner foul and probably the overturned Brunson foul, but I could be mistaken.

Trae originally signed with Octagon (same as Ant-Man and OG), then Octagon got swallowed up by Klutch. Ant and OG left Klutch when their original agent left Klutch. Trae stayed until now.

Wish I could get paid obscene sums of money for being terrible at my job like David Zaslav :lol:
This is sadly true of a lot of major corporation CEOs. Not that running a multi-national, publicly traded company isn’t a hard job, but more of them suck than should be that case.

Outside of the mid range and the physical features I really dont see a ton of MJ similarities with Ant. I see more Wade. Maybe the build is just throwing me off, but Mike was skinny, graceful, agile, and quick as a cat. When I see Edwards he's more explosive, strong, and fast but I don't see the MJ movement patterns like how Kobe tried to do. However he is the closest thing to Mike out of this new era though. Especially with his attitude. We are just desperate for a new American face at this point lol. Let Ant be Ant.
I don't think anybody is mentioning MJ because of playing styles, although I would argue ANTs first step is among the best in the L, I think it's more mentality and two way play is among the best seen since Kobe/MJ

I hear Wade a lot too but I just don't see it, I agree with your overall point thought lets let Ant speak for himself

I do see Joe Johnson to his game like I saw someone say on here :lol: especially with the midrange

Back
Top Bottom