The Official NBA Thread

Correct.

What an overrated player.

Going to get Draymond to call you like he did Kd in the parking lot.

See what happens when you don’t allegiances because of who your favorite players are?

You’re much more rational now.

Deep down, you knew this the WHOLE time :lol:

pmatic pmatic who was Octagon?
I take back nothing. And I will do it again.

On the Set

You want to know what Klutch should do tho? Not just keep it NBA and NFL based.

Do what ROC Nation did and take over Futebol. They’ve taken over and now they’re signing every young Brazilian they can when they’re like 16.

CAA have to be scared to death of ROC Nation. Their roster is crazy. From entertainment, sports, whatever.

Should have been at least $250K if they are gonna let him skate on the suspension

But that is probably the max they could go
There needs to be standardized punishment for some of the misconduct happening. How is it that one player might get suspended while another escapes with a fine? In my opinion, without a doubt, Embiid should have been ejected when he grabbed Mitch going up. That's the same punishment Draymond would have received, but no. I understand it's playoff basketball, but we shouldn't pick and choose and dictate series at their leisure.

There needs to be standardized punishment for some of the misconduct happening. How is it that one player might get suspended while another escapes with a fine? In my opinion, without a doubt, Embiid should have been ejected when he grabbed Mitch going up. That's the same punishment Draymond would have received, but no. I understand it's playoff basketball, but we shouldn't pick and choose and dictate series at their leisure.
Keko, again, I'm not gonna engage with you like you want

It should but they wont do that. They’ll always look at the circumstances. If Nuggets were up 2-0 id say it may have been a suspension.

Marcus Morris :rofl: :rofl:
Absolutely tricked off garland’s pass

Tbf I literally saw one of those funny basketball type videos today where that exact scenario is sometimes one of the hardest shots to make.

Ive done that plenty of times playing ball…but im also far from an NBA player. :lol:

Cavs putting Tristan out there and not even dragging him out to set screens.. he’s just clogging the lane for any of spida’s drives

Players association needs to start demanding receipts from the League to prove hiw those fine moneys are being put to use.

Can't trust them.

Cool

Cavs don’t have enough offense, especially with garland in a slump. He can’t even create for others right now.

Fully expect boston to clean up some the dumb stuff and go up 20+ within 6 minutes. Took a lot of bad shots in the first half and missed some bunnies.

Back
Top Bottom