The Official NBA Thread

i still cant get over how mike malone bumrushed the ref like he was tupac and didnt even get a T

jamal murray threw a chidish tantrum and throwing a towel and heat pack at the ref and didnt even get a T either.

****ing sore *** loser.

refs just letting them get away with that **** is insane. should fine the refs too.

i still cant get over how mike malone bumrushed the ref like he was tupac and didnt even get a T

jamal murray threw a chidish tantrum and throwing a towel and heat pack at the ref and didnt even get a T either.

****ing sore *** loser.

refs just letting them get away with that **** is insane. should fine the refs too.

100k fine ain’t enough for me tbh

Not game related but is it an indictment on newer Nike sigs that so many players continue to choose wearing older model Kobe's (V's this game) and KD's (IV's tonight) rather than new ones?

They're releasing KD and Kobe retros as well. I think it's more telling that people aren't wearing Lebron retros nearly as much as the others.

Also, it's one thing when Nike athletes wear something other than the new releases, and it's another thing when signature athletes like PG are wearing Kobes instead of their own signature shoe. Hurts too that Lebron, PG, KD, Zion, Ja, and Giannis are no longer in the playoffs.

Happy for Shai

Feel like it's easy to forget OKC straight up sat him in games for multiple seasons to tank when he was playing awesome. Must feel good to be on the other side of that

I feel like Hayward was a beast for about as long as Linsanity. Damn near forgot he was in the league until these playoffs, and I live like 10 minutes from Butler.

I feel like Hayward was a beast for about as long as Linsanity. Damn near forgot he was in the league until these playoffs, and I live like 10 minutes from Butler.
He's taken one shot in 37 minutes and counting of playoff action.

This game sucks.

Broadcast is bad. Officiating atrocious. OKC crowd got as much energy as a game being played in North Korea.

Just so bad.
Was just gonna ask in here how the game was going sheesh lol

Back
Top Bottom