The Official NBA Thread

I feel like Hayward was a beast for about as long as Linsanity. Damn near forgot he was in the league until these playoffs, and I live like 10 minutes from Butler.

Hornets won that trade just for the simple fact they got 3 guys that actually make it on the floor. None of them are close to the caliber of player that Gordo *was*, but at least they’re usually available to play. Never seen a dude consistently be in/out of a lineup due to random injuries like Hayward.

Luka's obviously hurt and it's impacting everything he does but good lord if you're gonna play through it and stay on the court you gotta stop chuckin threes at the rate he is.

Adapt.

need the overreactions after this game
are mavs cooked? luka's body might not hold up this series. okc young and talented.
even if kai and luka go off, that may not be enough

OKC just elite at home...the Mavs are not gonna take 2 games on the road like they did at LA. They will be lucky to get just the 1 game they need

SGA constantly attacking and touching the paint. he's not dribbling just to settle for tough shots like paul george. mavs going to have their hands full. okc have some shooters on that squad.

OKC killing, but one bright spot for the Mavs is that Derek Jones Jr. is looking like one of the premier wing defenders in the NBA.

Luka's obviously hurt and it's impacting everything he does but good lord if you're gonna play through it and stay on the court you gotta stop chuckin threes at the rate he is.

Adapt.
I feel you. Kind of sucks when your team’s best player isn’t healthy in the playoffs.

Dallas goofed
The Trae trade looking funny in the light HIM HIM
troll.png

Back
Top Bottom