The Official NBA Thread

I feel like Hayward was a beast for about as long as Linsanity. Damn near forgot he was in the league until these playoffs, and I live like 10 minutes from Butler.
Hard to believe he was the biggest free agent in the league at one point in 2017. Everyone was refreshing nba news on the 4th of July to see where he’d sign

Doesn’t look like anyone in the Thunder crowd left early despite the comfortable lead for most of the 4th. That’s pretty awesome.

What a pro wants, what a pro needs
laugh.jpg

Dallas lost because the best players didn't shoot well at all. How often will that happen? Bench Hardaway and go with Hardy. Kyrie waits until the late 3rd and 4th quarter to get started. Tonight bit him in his ***

Dallas lost because the best players didn't shoot well at all. How often will that happen? Bench Hardaway and go with Hardy. Kyrie waits until the late 3rd and 4th quarter to get started. Tonight bit him in his ***

Dawg hardy ain’t doing **** but getting you smoked off the floor against okc 😂

Kyrie waits till the second half to conserve his energy so I get it, he expects luka to do proper damage 1st half and that hasn’t been the case

Luka nursing that leg ain’t helping either.

They’re cooked imo. Okc is just to well rounded imo

Dawg hardy ain’t doing **** but getting you smoked off the floor against okc 😂

Kyrie waits till the second half to conserve his energy so I get it, he expects luka to do proper damage 1st half and that hasn’t been the case

Luka nursing that leg ain’t helping either.

They’re cooked imo. Okc is just to well rounded imo
Hardy is a young scorer. He can't to no worse than Hardaway. OK don't count Dallas out yet. Its just game 1 and the Clippers jumped on Dallas too

Back
Top Bottom