The Official NBA Thread

Luka is shooting 39% from the field and 22% from 3 these playoffs.

Would you rather have Jalen Brunson or Luka as of today?

All these series are really lopsided and already have clear cut winners. Except Indiana-NY.
giphy.gif

The lack of respect for Brunson is wild, which is why the Knicks were able to acquire him at a bargain. Only time will tell, but if he maintains this level of performance, there are only a few players in the league you would rank above him.

Brunson is incredible. The angles, the timing, the consistency. Bball Breakdown’s look at how he’s jumping early off one foot was instructive too, to show how he’s getting trailing defenders to foul him.

Just super impressive. All that and a lefty.

But its tough for the Iverson’s, IT’s and other skilled but smaller guys to maintain that for years and be successful in the playoffs. Love seeing him ball though.

TTFU. Shoutout to the Mavs fans who bought my tickets.
IMG_5470.jpeg
Where did you sit guy? Is that 102? Or like 112? My seasons used be in 102 right by the Thunder girls and on the end like they were my personal entertainment. Guess it could be 109ish or 119 range also, cant make out where the benches are to orient

Hmu I may pull up Thursday. I wont make it weird, ask a-friend a-friend storm2006 storm2006 P proshares

I did take a quick peak at prices when i was leaving my daughter’s gymnastics a d they were wylin. $200 club tickets in the LT sections were fine, but tacking $150 on fees to a $200 ticket is criminal.

😂😂😂

According to Bill Simmons your titles are fluky if you can't defend them or if you don't go on a long run afterwards. The last five NBA champions have been fugazi in his eyes

This strain of discourse is legit worse than MJ vs Bron vol.127374759505739 :lol: :sick:

There's never been a title won without luck and good fortune.

Trying to invalidate any one is a fools errand when the reasoning for doing so could easily be flipped and used in damn near every instance with the same merit.

Lebron doesn't have any fluky championships.

In fact his 2016 and 2020 have difficulty multipliers. Bron winning rings on HOF and other players winning chips on Rookie mode.

😂😂😂

According to Bill Simmons your titles are fluky if you can't defend them or if you don't go on a long run afterwards. The last five NBA champions have been fugazi in his eyes

This same argument used to be made on here to downplay the Spurs championships.

Luka is shooting 39% from the field and 22% from 3 these playoffs.

Would you rather have Jalen Brunson or Luka as of today?

I barely paid any attention LAC vs DAL, I was consumed by my own series.

But this is crazyyyy inefficient by Luka. Something has to be up. I can’t believe these are his numbers.

Back
Top Bottom