The Official NBA Thread

Raptors and Bucks really.

KD and Klay going .
Harden and Kyrie going down.

If just 1 of those two stayed healthy it probably goes different .

I barely paid any attention LAC vs DAL, I was consumed by my own series.

But this is crazyyyy inefficient by Luka. Something has to be up. I can’t believe these are his numbers.

He is playing through a knee injury and you can see how it's affecting his game.

It’s that noticeable?

Because if this continues it’s over.

Dallas may as well sit him.
Reminds me last year when Bron was playing on a hobbled foot and his shooting tanked. He shot 41% from three this season with pretty healthy base and refined form.

Luka was a near 40% three point shooter all season and now his shooting has tanked in the playoffs. Very important having a good base for a volume shooter.

30 is way too high, but I do think its more likely some NBA players could find a role in the NFL than the other way around.

I think it's even higher. Football players always sound dumb with this argument.

Liangelo Ball could be an NFL tight end.

THIS.

Now that one was fluky.
‘22 Warriors relied on part on both Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins having amazing years simultaneously to get that ring. That also seems fairly anomalous to be.

And the West was also down due to the Nuggets being without Murray, the Clippers without Kawhi and the Lakers WITH Russell Westbrook.

Reminds me last year when Bron was playing on a hobbled foot and his shooting tanked. He shot 41% from three this season with pretty healthy base and refined form.

Luka was a near 40% three point shooter all season and now his shooting has tanked in the playoffs. Very important having a good base for a volume shooter.

Yea man, that’s just a ridiculously crazy dip for Luka.

He really has to be hurt because this doesn’t make sense.

Raptors and Bucks really.

KD and Klay going .
Harden and Kyrie going down.

If just 1 of those two stayed healthy it probably goes different .
Respectfully, Klay played 4.75 games out of 6 and the same team without KD went 73-9 the year prior

20240508_101923.jpg

+ the resurrection of MJ and the best shooting big we've seen since Dirk...#NoExcuses or no?

Back
Top Bottom