The Official NBA Thread

I don’t buy “just cause you won before” means you can publicly criticize guys too. Times have changed. Ask pop. Ask belichick.
probably openly going off on a guy for not playing as much isnt as bad as it should be.

Saying he should play more games is kinda tame but i get it he went to the media

IDK Jimmy has a rep of coasting during the regular season and missing games because of injury. I get it from Riles' POV. Maybe he shouldn't have said it, but I think he gets the benefit of a doubt at this stage.

Last noteworthy thing I remember Pat Riley doing is running Lebron out of town because of his own ego. He needs to shut up and GM.
Man lebron is my guy but honestly I like what Riley did with lebron. And your right that's why lebron left, but look at the Lakers now. On they 4th coach in 7 years. People forget Lebron wanted Spo gone at one point in the 2011 season. Hes the best coach in the NBA. Pat Riley is last of the OG'S. He's just being real, he dont want to pay Jimmy for half *** availability. Especially when there are so many young guns in the league. A lot of these older generation stars are trying to get paid off they name instead of production.

I think he knows he needs Jimmy. I think he also knows Jimmy isnt the type to take that the wrong way. I personally would have kept ot out of the media but if thats his style so be it

Man lebron is my guy but honestly I like what Riley did with lebron. And your right that's why lebron left, but look at the Lakers now. On they 4th coach in 7 years. People forget Lebron wanted Spo gone at one point in the 2011 season. Hes the best coach in the NBA.

What has Spo accomplished without LeBron? Who has been more successful since LeBron left, LeBron or Spo?

let us not revise history, lebron was leaving south beach before pat riley said a word at that exit press conference.
Nah he just happened to enroll his boys to Cleveland school in May out of coincidence :lol:

That exit interview was definitely what did it...

The defense was incredible. Truly a joy to watch. Denver looked flustered the whole game.

Minnesota looked unbeatable last night. Without Gorbert which is crazy.
You make it seem like Ant Man is not the main guy for the Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom