The Official NBA Thread

Jamal Murray not getting suspended makes me think of how they suspended amare after nash got body checked.

Costed them a chip

With these speculative trade packages, I can't help but wonder when GMs will stop prioritizing building a team through trades, and instead focus on drafting well and fostering player development.

Jamal Murray not getting suspended makes me think of how they suspended amare after nash got body checked.

Costed them a chip
Mike Malone got away with murder too after calling a TO strictly to light up the same refs who will line players up for a tech for looking at someone for a few seconds after making a big play :lol: >D

Math was my favorite subject when I was a kid in St. Lucia

Probably because I was good at it and it was taught in a very different way.

When I came to America in 8th grade, Algebra One was easy because I knew the material already. I liked geometry.

Everything after that was bull****. Made me hate the subject and my grades reflected that.

Wasn't until I had to reteach myself Math for grad school did I realize how bad Math education is in American schools

And I went to one of the best school districts in the country at the time

With these speculative trade packages, I can't help but wonder when GMs will stop prioritizing building a team through trades, and instead focus on drafting well and fostering player development.

majority of the remaining teams in the playoffs have cores built thru the draft. Even pacers acquired hali when he was on the second year of a rookie contract and developed their team around him. sustaining winning happens thru the draft

Math was the red delicious apples of school subjects

Everything after that was bull****

Wasn't until I had to reteach myself Math for grad school did I realize how bad Math education is in American schools

And I went to one of the best school districts in the country at the time
GvBlvy.gif

Back
Top Bottom