The Official NBA Thread

I’ll never forgive James White for flopping in that All Star Game Dunk Contest. The one thing he was goid at, they found a way to get him on a roster for this very moment and he just wet the bed.

They got it towards the end of his career. He wasn't pulling that stuff off anymore.

Prime James White, nobody on the planet was seeing him. Not even Vince.

He talks about it here.

From the beginning of the listen.

I’ll never forgive James White for flopping in that All Star Game Dunk Contest. The one thing he was goid at, they found a way to get him on a roster for this very moment and he just wet the bed.

He was 5 years too late :smh:

let us not revise history, lebron was leaving south beach before pat riley said a word at that exit press conference.
Right, there was 0 chance he was returning to Miami after the 2014 Finals. That squad was on its last legs and he wanted to redeem himself from that first run in Cleveland.

Right, there was 0 chance he was returning to Miami after the 2014 Finals. That squad was on its last legs and he wanted to redeem himself from that first run in Cleveland.
I thought he was going to re-sign for a year because I wasn't sure the Cavs were ready. But he made the right decision leaving in 2014.

What has Spo accomplished without LeBron? Who has been more successful since LeBron left, LeBron or Spo?
The Heat have been to the finals twice in the last 4 seasons, so I would give him the edge from 2020 up until now. Overall its been lebron, but Spo has had major success with the team he has

I mean who is looking up to Jamal Murray (Beyond his girlfriend)

Like lets be serious here, very stupid question

robert-de-niro-you.gif

Prime James White, nobody on the planet was seeing him. Not even Vince.
Ionooooo daaaahg

he was a GREAT 1 foot leaper, probably the FARTHEST dunker I ever seen.....

But Vince was doing everything he was doing IN THE NBA, during live games....the creativity, the power....

Vince being right handed but twisting against the grain to dunk is crazzzzy

James up there no doubt, but NO ONE seeing VINCE IMO

Reminds me last year when Bron was playing on a hobbled foot and his shooting tanked. He shot 41% from three this season with pretty healthy base and refined form.

Luka was a near 40% three point shooter all season and now his shooting has tanked in the playoffs. Very important having a good base for a volume shooter.

Goldsberry commented on it, looks like he's normally reliant on the right foot to get into the stepback and he doesn't trust it.

As far as the dumb argument about injury rings, can't wait to see if the Celtics do win the title how Nick Wright spins it. I normally just take that stuff as the entertainment it is but he's clearly got a thing against Boston. :lol:

After watching that first half of Wolves vs Nuggets last game, I feel like Wemby should of got that award. That was the best defense I've seen in a NBA game in my life, and bro wasn't even on the court. He's obviously a great rim protector, but those dawgs they have on the wing are what really makes the defense terrifying imo

Back
Top Bottom