* The Official Ne-Yo's "Libra Scale" IN STORES NOW!!!*

Album is solid and upon first listen I would give it a 3.75/5. The only tracks I don't care for are One In A Million, Cause I Said So, and the horrendous Beautiful Monster. The first five tracks are fiyah but the album drops off in quality in the later half.

Album is solid and upon first listen I would give it a 3.75/5. The only tracks I don't care for are One In A Million, Cause I Said So, and the horrendous Beautiful Monster. The first five tracks are fiyah but the album drops off in quality in the later half.

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:The only tracks I don't care for are One In A Million, Cause I Said So, and the horrendous Beautiful Monster.

Damn son

That's my fav song from the album
laugh.gif

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:The only tracks I don't care for are One In A Million, Cause I Said So, and the horrendous Beautiful Monster.

Damn son

That's my fav song from the album
laugh.gif

It's not bad but I feel like I'm getting cheated paying for 10 songs. I'll have to listen a few more times before I decide. Right now I'm leaning towards no.

It's not bad but I feel like I'm getting cheated paying for 10 songs. I'll have to listen a few more times before I decide. Right now I'm leaning towards no.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is there a movie that goes w/ the album? I only ask that cause of the ^^^pic & the vids
Yeah, it's the Deluxe version. It's suppose to be like MJ's "Moon Walker". CD is suppose to tell a story too

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is there a movie that goes w/ the album? I only ask that cause of the ^^^pic & the vids
Yeah, it's the Deluxe version. It's suppose to be like MJ's "Moon Walker". CD is suppose to tell a story too

I hear this album is really good but I havent listened besides Champagne Life & One In A Million. OIAM is instantly addicting. Love the song & love the video but it sucks when he breaks the videos in two parts because then I gotta wait for that +%@% lol. My fav album so far has been Year Of The Gentleman. That really made me a bigger fan of his music.

I hear this album is really good but I havent listened besides Champagne Life & One In A Million. OIAM is instantly addicting. Love the song & love the video but it sucks when he breaks the videos in two parts because then I gotta wait for that +%@% lol. My fav album so far has been Year Of The Gentleman. That really made me a bigger fan of his music.

I bought it today, didn't look like it was really selling. "One in a Million" didn't take off like I thought it would have 

I bought it today, didn't look like it was really selling. "One in a Million" didn't take off like I thought it would have 

Back
Top Bottom