The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I am SUPER LATE, but I just saw Memento. One of my newest favorite films.

Inception on roids imo, an even bigger mindFcuker imo. BTW, for fans of motion comics and Iron Man, I def recommend Iron Man Extremis. Real dope art, story and it's short (10-20 minutes/episode @ 6 total). 

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I am SUPER LATE, but I just saw Memento. One of my newest favorite films.

Inception on roids imo, an even bigger mindFcuker imo. BTW, for fans of motion comics and Iron Man, I def recommend Iron Man Extremis. Real dope art, story and it's short (10-20 minutes/episode @ 6 total). 

Horsemen - caught this cause I was told it was good.  It was Ok, the ending was slightly predictable and could've been better.
Twelve - the narrator style might be a turn off for some, but
tired.gif
eek.gif
@ the end.
CB4 -
laugh.gif

Horsemen - caught this cause I was told it was good.  It was Ok, the ending was slightly predictable and could've been better.
Twelve - the narrator style might be a turn off for some, but
tired.gif
eek.gif
@ the end.
CB4 -
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

havent been thru this entire thread and not sure if its been mentioned but the BBC show "Luther" is a Dope TV show.

I highly recommend it
This show is
pimp.gif

I found some sites that have season 2!

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

havent been thru this entire thread and not sure if its been mentioned but the BBC show "Luther" is a Dope TV show.

I highly recommend it
This show is
pimp.gif

I found some sites that have season 2!

I got some dvds in before they start jacking up prices and I got Modern Family yesterday. I know this is streaming but if you have the dvd option take advantage before it gets priced higher. Moder Family is hilarious. I slept on it hard.

I got some dvds in before they start jacking up prices and I got Modern Family yesterday. I know this is streaming but if you have the dvd option take advantage before it gets priced higher. Moder Family is hilarious. I slept on it hard.

Good movies on instant streaming:
Sleepers
My Cousin Vinny
Sin Nombre
Twilight Samurai
Silence of the Lambs

Good movies on instant streaming:
Sleepers
My Cousin Vinny
Sin Nombre
Twilight Samurai
Silence of the Lambs